MOCREO ST7 Temperature Sensor
More Details About Temperature Sensor ST7
- Remote Monitor & Accurate Data
Build-in the Swiss-Made Sensor chip (SHT30), MOCREO Sensor provides you with the accurate value. You can check the temperature conditions at any time on your phone or computer.
- Local Instant Alarm
A sharp 110dB (the alarm can penetrate two floors of building) beeping alarm is triggered immediately when the temperature exceeds your preset minimum/maximum temperature values.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
It continues to operate in power outages, unlike WiFi devices. Within Bluetooth connectivity(＜50ft/15m), the ST7 will upload the current measured temperature data to the App for your regular inspection.
- Multi-Device Access
It’s easy for multiple users or devices to log into the same account and monitor and get alerts, which means the responsibility for regular temperature monitoring could be shared by several persons together.
- Multiple Occasions & Easy Installation
Single hub supports up to 10 sensors to be connected at multiple occasions. If you want to regulate multiple places, deploying ST7 temperature sensor with bluetooth connectivity is your ideal scalable solution.
- Dimensions:98mm x 46.2mm x 22.3mm(LxWxH)
- Cable Length: 1.5m/5ft
- Cable Cross Section: 4mm x 1.3mm
- Temperature Range: -40℉~257℉ (-40℃~125℃)
- Accuracy: ±0.9℉/±0.5°C
- Working temperature range: -4℉~140℉ (-20℃~60℃)
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth 50ft/15m(No obstacles)
- Alarm Volume: 110dB (it can penetrate two floors of the building)
- Sensor: Built-in Swiss-made sensor
- Power: 9V 6LR61 Premium Battery; Battery life is up to 2 years and you could set up the low battery alarm that slowly beeps to remind you to replace the battery when it falls below 15%.
- Predictive insights that drive optimization and new revenue opportunities
- Built with cloud-based enterprise-level software platform with network, sensor, security and data management
- Completely cloud configurable hardware (no need to change device firmware)
- Easy third-party Sensor/Device and machine interfacing and integration through server-side sensor management system
- Over-the-Air (OTA) updates and device diagnostics
- Supported by a full IoT security stack, power and device management and Data-as-a-Service out of the box