- Background -
The Internet of Things (IoT) provides startups with an enormous opportunity to develop profitable and high-demand products. The smart home market is expected to grow by 42% between 2017 and 2022, with the automotive and healthcare sectors following closely behind.
- Challenges -
However, lack of familiarity with IoT product development and inability to assemble a complete development team are common problems for many IoT startups.
An entire IoT development team usually consists of
- a system architect
- hardware engineer
- firmware developer
- iOS or Android developer
- UI/UX designer
- web developer
- quality control engineer
Creating such a team requires a significant amount of funding, making it an excellent idea to look for a reliable IoT company to design your software and hardware.
- Benefits -
- Outsourcing your IoT project to a reliable company can allow for better cost control and faster time-to-market than your competitors.
- Collaborating with an experienced IoT development partner can provide you with the necessary expertise, as well as long-term technical support, which is crucial for your product’s quality and end-user experience.
- You can hire more experienced experts at a lower cost than your internal development staff, and project pricing can be assessed in advance.
- By outsourcing your IoT project, you can ignore taxes, office rent, and equipment costs, which can save you money.
- Future -
All in all, outsourcing your IoT development project to reliable partners can provide you with a host of benefits, including hiring experienced experts, better cost control, and long-term technical support. Therefore, it’s possible to outsource the following events to these IoT experts.
- Build and set up servers for backends.
- Embedded programming design.
- Design and develop user interfaces intended for smart devices.
- Development and testing of proof of concept (PoC) and minimum viable product (MVP)