Using An Accurate and Real-time
Temperature Monitoring System
For Your Hospital
Ensure your medical facilities function well
Keep normal medication and vaccine storage environment
Neglecting a abnormal temperature leads to ripple effects
As we all know, every personnel is busy who works in the hospital and their spirit is limited. However, like hospital fridges, vaccine freezers and plentiful medications, all of these medical resources need to be maintained regularly by hospital personnel to avoid an overwhelming losses.
Without regular inspection, you might encounter the following situations:
- Even though hospital personnel would take shifts, facilities malfunction still happen unluckily because personnel happen to do other affairs and don’t discover it in time.
- Some medications are highly sensitive for the storage temperature. Once the temperature become abnormal and keeps for a long time, the medications would go bad and hospital personnel has to repurchase new ones, which increases the extra costs.
- Similarly, a proper temperature is vital for vaccine storage. Without at a appropriate temperature, it would cause vaccine potency loss and threaten public health safety. If those failed vaccines are widely injected into people, it would lead to a tremendous issue.
With a real-time temperature monitoring system
it keeps an eye on all of your medical resources
With real-time monitor and instant alert
Enable you to do other affairs without any concern
Alarm you if temperature deviation occurs.
By doing so, it shares personnel’s responsibility for regular facilities maintenance
As well as meets vaccine and medication storage requirements
What is a temperature monitoring system?
- Accurate data collections
- Real-time monitoring
- Instant alert
The hospital facility administrator can preset the temperature that he wants to monitor and then places some wireless sensors nearby facilities. When the temperature is out of normal range, the administrator will be notified in time by app notification, e-mail or beeping on the hub. In this way, he can alert hospital personnel to take immediately action before potential issues become the serious issues.
The benefits of a temperature monitoring system
A Cost-Effective Solution For You
Remote Monitor & Accurate data
Build-in the Swiss-Made Sensor chip (SHT30), MOCREO Sensor provides you with the accurate value. Hospital workers can always know temperature and humidity conditions of any facility anywhere at any time even though they are outside of working hours.
That means it can remotely monitor the temperature range in the appropriate zone to keep medications and vaccines stored at a certain temperature. Meanwhile, the accurate data can assist you to make regular inspection and maintenance for hospital facilities to discover any slight abnormality before the occurrence of a serious malfunction.
Notifies you through app notification, email alert, beeping on the Hub when temperature & humidity exceeds the set value.
Alert hospital personnel in minutes when there is any abnormal temperature fluctuation in hospital refrigerator or freezer, due to without being closed properly, sudden malfunction or power outrage. Push them to take action in time to avoid medication and vaccine losses.
Data Storage & Export
The data can be recorded automatically and you can store the historical temperature data in the nearly 3 months freely. The data can be export to CSV form for your track and analysis.
That means hospital administrator needn’t manage their personnel to record the temperature data manually, which allows them to use that time for other important tasks, increasing the productivity of hospital personnel.
It’s easy for multiple users or devices to log into the same account and monitor and get alerts, which means all hospital workers can monitor the temperature & humidity together, thereby enhancing the monitoring strength for facilities to some extent.
Multiple Occasions & Easy Installation
Single hub supports up to 10 sensors to be connected at multiple occasions. Facility administrator can deploy hub with the wireless sensors any location where you want to monitor the temperature.
If you want to regulate multiple hospital fridges, vaccine freezers or other kinds of facilities, our temperature & humidity monitoring system is your ideal scalable solution.
How does MOCREO System work
ST4 Temperature Sensor Kit
Measurable Data： Temperature
Temperature Range：-40°F~257°F (-40°C~125°C)
- Contains rechargeable battery with multi-year battery performance
- Predictive insights that drive optimization and new revenue opportunities
- Built with cloud-based enterprise-level software platform with network, sensor, security and data management
- Completely cloud configurable hardware (no need to change device firmware)
- Easy third-party Sensor/Device and machine interfacing and integration through server-side sensor management system
- Over-the-Air (OTA) updates and device diagnostics
- Supported by a full IoT security stack, power and device management and Data-as-a-Service out of the box