Using A Real-time Temperature & humidity
Monitoring System For Your Greenhouse
Discover earlier and take action timely
before potential temperature issue occurs
Neglecting a abnormal temperature leads to ripple effects
for Your Harvest
As we all know, greenhouse creates an optimal growth environment for plants with manual control. The temperature and humidity is crucial for plant growth. Otherwise, it would affect the plants health and decrease the plant production, thereby impairing the farm revenue.
- In spring and summer, when greenhouse is overheated, soil is tend to evaporate the moisture and then plants couldn’t absorb the enough moisture for further growth. Finally, plants would die.
- Of course, plants wouldn’t grow well at too low temperature so administrators need to inspect the greenhouse condition over and over again during the cold season, which is a troublesome and low-efficiency task. Moreover, it is unavoidable that administrator forgets to check it or is too busy to check it.
- Like circulation fans, exhaust fans and vents, those greenhouse facilities maintain the proper growth environment. If these facilities don’t function well, it would cause temperature change and then threaten plant growth.
To help monitor and maintain the ideal growing conditions
for your plants in your greenhouse
you will need a real-time temperature & humidity monitoring system
With real-time monitor and instant alert
Enable you to do well in regular temperature inspection
Alarm you if any slight temperature deviation occurs.
By doing so, it maintains the optimum temperature for plants growth
As well as relieves administrator’s burden to do other things without concern
What is a temperature & humidity
- Accurate data collections
- Real-time monitoring
- Instant alert
The greenhouse administrators can preset the temperature that he wants to be notified in time and then places some wireless sensors nearby freezers or refrigerators. When the temperature is out of normal range, they will be notified timely by app notification, e-mail or beeping on the hub. In this way, they can take action immediately before the potential issues become the serious issues.
The benefits of a temperature & humidity
A Cost-Effective Solution For You
Remote Monitor & Accurate data
Build-in the Swiss-Made Sensor chip (SHT30), MOCREO Sensor provides you with the accurate value. Greenhouse administrators can always know temperature and humidity conditions anywhere at any time. They don’t need to be in the greenhouse to read the conditions.
That means they can remotely monitor the temperature range in the appropriate zone to make sure plants grow at a proper temperature. Meanwhile, the accurate data can assist administrators to make regular inspection for greenhouse conditions. And the historical temperature data can be recorded automatically, allowing you to spot trends and identify any issues. You could exported these data to CVS if you need it.
Notifies greenhouse administrators through app notification, email alert, beeping on the Hub when temperature & humidity exceeds the set value.
Administrators can focus on other responsibilities without any concern and only be notified them in minutes when there is any abnormal temperature fluctuation in greenhouse or facilities due to circulation fan or exhaust fan failures, or when vents fail to open and release heat. Push you to take action in time to avoid plants yield losses.
It’s easy for multiple users or devices to log into the same account and monitor and get alerts, which means administrator and other growers can share the responsibility for regular facilities or greenhouse conditions monitoring together, thereby enhancing the monitoring strength.
Multiple Occasions & Easy Installation
Single hub supports up to 16 sensors to be connected at multiple occasions. Greenhouse administrators can deploy hub with the wireless sensors any location where they want to monitor the temperature.
If you want to regulate multiple facilities or occasions, our temperature & humidity monitoring system is your ideal scalable solution.
How does MOCREO System work
ST3 Temperature & Humidity Sensor Kit
Measurable Data： Temperature & Humidity
Temperature Range：-4°F~140°F (-20°C~60°C)
- Contains rechargeable battery with multi-year battery performance
- Predictive insights that drive optimization and new revenue opportunities
- Built with cloud-based enterprise-level software platform with network, sensor, security and data management
- Completely cloud configurable hardware (no need to change device firmware)
- Easy third-party Sensor/Device and machine interfacing and integration through server-side sensor management system
- Over-the-Air (OTA) updates and device diagnostics
- Supported by a full IoT security stack, power and device management and Data-as-a-Service out of the box