Using A Wireless Temperature
Monitoring System For Your Restaurant
Just invest dozens of dollars
Save thousands of dollars
Neglecting a abnormal temperature leads to ripple effects
Offering the delicious and safe meal is one of crucial factors that win the customer’s satisfaction for your restaurant. In order to do that, the core lies in ensuring the food stored at the optimal storage temperature. Without the appropriate temperature, it would trigger the growth of the harmful microbes.
However, the truth is
- Manual temperature recording is the time-consuming task
- Staff sometimes neglect to close the door of coolers and freezers properly, leading to the abnormal storage temperature change
- Administrator fails to discover earlier the potential issues like sudden malfunction and power outrage of coolers and freezers
The spoiled food would lead to the overwhelmingly bad results.
- It would lead to kitchen in a rush to replenish the foods which usually isn’t available.
- it would slow down service time and restrict what menu items will be available to customers
- the food administrator of hotel has no choice but to throw them out, which causes the foods losses
- it would increase the unplanned budget: you have to purchase the foods again or pay for the facility repair bills.
- Once the failed meals were eaten by the customers, which violates the food safety requirements published by FDA, it would threat the their health, leading to the serious illnesses and multiple infections. And then you would be fined. Your business reputation would be impaired. Your revenue would fall. More terribly, you restaurant even has to be closed temporarily.
With a temperature monitoring system
it keeps an eye on your freezers and foods.
With real-time monitor and instant alert,
it helps you track the foods stored at a constant temperature
alerts you immediately when temperature is change suddenly.
By doing so, it meets the food storage requirements and saves the restaurant cost
as well as is contribute to providing high-quality and safe foods for customers
What is a temperature monitoring system?
- Accurate data collections
- Real-time monitoring
- Instant alert
The restaurant manager can preset the temperature that he wants to monitor and then places some wireless sensors in the freezers. When the temperature is out of normal range, the manager will be notified in time by app notification, e-mail or beeping on the hub. In this way, manager can alert staffs to take timely action before potential issues become the serious issues.
The benefits of a temperature monitoring system
A Cost-Effective Solution For You
Remote Monitor & Accurate data
Build-in the Swiss-Made Sensor chip (SHT30), MOCREO Sensor provides you with the accurate value. Administrators can always know temperature and humidity conditions anywhere at any time. They don’t need to be in the sites to read the temperature conditions.
That means you can remotely monitor the temperature range in the appropriate zone 24/7 to make sure foods are stored at the safe temperature, thereby protecting from the bacteria growth. Meanwhile, the accurate data can assist administrators to make regular inspection for temperature conditions.
That can guide you to make manual adjustment for optimal temperature, preserving the foods at the proper environment as well as saving the energy consumption of refrigerator and freezer.
Notifies administrators through app notification, email alert, beeping on the Hub when temperature & humidity exceeds the set value.
Administrators can focus on other responsibilities without any concern and only be notified them in minutes when there is any abnormal temperature fluctuation in freezer and refrigerator due to without being closed properly, sudden malfunction or power outrage.
In other words, it could detect the potential temperature changes within the danger range of freezers or refrigerators earlier. Push administrator or other staff to take action in time to avoid inventory losses.
Data Storage & Export
The data can be recorded automatically and you can store the historical temperature data in the nearly 3 months freely. The data can be export to CSV form for your track and analysis.
That means food producers needn’t to manage their staff to record the temperature data manually, which saves the time, avoids the data mistakes and optimizes the labor.
It’s easy for multiple users or devices to log into the same account and monitor and get alerts, which means administrator and other staff can share the responsibility for regular temperature conditions monitoring together, thereby enhancing the monitoring strength.
Multiple Occasions & Easy Installation
Single hub supports up to 10 sensors to be connected at multiple occasions. Food production administrators can deploy hub with the wireless sensors any location where they want to monitor the temperature.
If you want to regulate multiple facilities or occasions, our temperature & humidity monitoring system is your ideal scalable solution.
How does MOCREO System work
ST4 Temperature Sensor Kit
Measurable Data： Temperature
Temperature Range：-40°F~257°F (-40°C~125°C)
- Contains rechargeable battery with multi-year battery performance
- Predictive insights that drive optimization and new revenue opportunities
- Built with cloud-based enterprise-level software platform with network, sensor, security and data management
- Completely cloud configurable hardware (no need to change device firmware)
- Easy third-party Sensor/Device and machine interfacing and integration through server-side sensor management system
- Over-the-Air (OTA) updates and device diagnostics
- Supported by a full IoT security stack, power and device management and Data-as-a-Service out of the box